WE CATER TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Disponzio Lawyer Services has earned its positive reputation because we go out of our way to provide truly exceptional service to each of our customers. We understand that your needs can change last minute, and we’re ready to adapt our services quickly to ensure your success. We Specialize in RUSH and SAME DAY services. Read on to learn more about what we can do for you.
- Calendar Watching and Answering – This is one of our most popular services available. It’s made a big difference for many of our customers, and is provided with the highest level of excellence. With this service, we ensure all details are simple, seamless and handled in a timely manner. Whenever you work with Disponzio Lawyer Services, you can trust that you’re in great hands. Our experienced staff will ensure your work is processed correctly and up to date with each Courts changing procedure. We follow cases and advise of upcoming motion, trial or conference dates, calendar/index numbers, dispositions or case status. In parts where it is allowed, we can appear on your behalf to obtain adjournments, mark cases withdrawn or submit relevant papers.
- E-File– Frequently utilized by most of our customers, this service has been essential to the future. When it comes to all of our services, you can count on us to take care of your every need. Our Expert E-Filing Agents will process your papers efficiently and effectively. Our Expert E-File Agents can easily assist you in processing your papers threw the NY State E-File System. If you are not equipped or familiar with E-Filing Protocol, Disponzio can be your exclusive agent in providing you with up to date rules and procedure.
- Court filings – submit and file documents relating to your case such as motions, notes of issue, petitions, orders to show cause, notices of appeal, etc., as well as purchase index numbers and request for judicial intervention (rji).
- Document retrieval – obtain copies of decisions, orders, judgments, transcripts, print-outs, certified copies, exemplified copies, subpoenaed records etc. If you need a copy of an entire file, we can do it!
- Re-drafting – occasionally, some of the submitted court documents that are rejected can be revised, reserved on your adversary, and then resubmitted to the court for filing. Making corrections “in house” avoids wasted time of Rejections going back and forth. Our team of experts can assist you in corrections for easy Re-Submission
- High-Priority Items/ Troubleshooting– Our Court reps are equipped to help your attorneys in answering calendar calls, correcting papers and or to ensure the processing of your papers. Each county has a managing supervisor that you are able to Fax/ Email or communicate with for easily submitting or fixing rush requests
- Notary – a notary is on staff for your convenience.
- Preferred Customer Program – designed for those clients who have very specific service needs.
We offer special discounted rates to those who qualify for bulk
For information about our fees or the Preferred Customer Program please inquire with us.